Tuesday, November 18, 2008

GWB cut from the same cloth as Prescott Bush?

Email received
Re: George W. Bush’s True Legacy

Hi David,

I would have thought you a little nuts at one point in my life concerning George W. Bush because I personally, maybe one of the few, really like the guy. But in the last few years, I have come to believe that he is cut from the same cloth as Prescott Bush. Maybe it's a legacy thing and he doesn't really believe the evil he is committing. I suppose none of them look at it as evil. But the representing himself to be Christian while bringing forth a new world order is....well shall I say a little hypocritical. And then pressuring Israel to give away their land in the name of peace...well let's say he doesn't know much about the Word of God. So my eyes are ever opening. We are in for some pretty scary stuff.

Diana

No comments: