Shimon Peres Came to Power Over Rabin's Dead Body
I met Yitzhak Rabin in the Israeli Parliament in 1982 during Hanukkah. I was able to talk with him briefly and mention I was associated with Ambassador College in Pasadena, California.
Avishai Raviv, Eyal, and Yitzhak Rabin
Avishai Raviv was an Israeli government agent provocateur (whose code name was "Champagne" for the bubbles of incitement he created to tarnish the right-wing Israelis) who goaded Yigal Amir to assassinate Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin (although this is hotly disputed by investigative reporters like Barry Chamish)...
Vatican Linked to the Assassination of Yitzhak Rabin?
The dark powers of the European Union, under evil influence of the very real German-Jesuit cabal, are intent on ripping out the heart of Israel and sacrificing Israeli sovereignty to their wannabe divine emperor about to take the world by storm, pimped by the sorcerer-pope.
Sunday, October 3, 2010
- by Stuart Schnee Eight dating tips from a guy who's been there.
- by Jenny Hazan Maj. (Res.) Dr. Yehuda David is on a lifetime mission to defend Israel and its soldiers.
- by Rachel Fayga bas Hinda I am sharing my story so others won't travel this road alone.
- by Emuna Braverman Help! I no longer find my wife attractive.
- by Rabbi Benjamin Blech The most important days of the year are about to begin.
- by Samantha Barnett If we practice being a good person we will become one.
- by Shraga Simmons A specific legal process is required to break the marital bond.
- by Robert Fulford The long history of anti-Semitism in Muslim lands.
- by Gitta Bixenspanner Delectably light salads to suit every palate.
- by Rabbi Yonason Goldson Seeking the elusive middle ground between humility and leadership.
- by Cindy Johannsen My conversion to Judaism.
Posted by David Ben-Ariel at 1:34 PM